Advisor Spotlight: Jim Doscher
With more than 25 years of medical device experience, Jim shares some of his keystone moments
Jim Doscher, is one of our advisors here at Orbit. Jim has over 25 years of experience in the medical device space and currently leads the Analog Devices’ Healthcare business which focuses on medical imaging, diagnostics, and vital signs monitoring. Additionally, he is the Partner and CEO at Digital Health Advisors where he mentors early-stage companies on advancing the development and adoption of digital health. He holds a Bachelor of Arts from Dartmouth College in 1981, and a Bachelor of Engineering from Dartmouth in 1982, Major in Electrical Engineering.
5 Questions with Jim
1. You first joined Analog Devices in 1994 and have since led multiple teams and seen tremendous growth in the medical device space. What have been some key watershed moments throughout this time
2. What piqued your interest towards mentoring startups and organizations?
3. What’s a top-of-mind trend/technology you’ve been excited about lately?
4. What are some challenges associated with the adoption of these new technologies?
5. What advice do you have for burgeoning startup teams in the medical device space?